BEST WESTERN Troy Inn
100 Hunters Mountain Pkwy, Troy, AL 36079-5885
Phone: 334/566-1585 | Fax: 334/566-3033 | 53 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the Best Western Troy Inn!
Hotels in Troy are known for offering the best in southern hospitality, and our staff members are committed to making your stay great.
At our Best Western Troy Inn, we offer a great location close to many of the region's top attractions. Troy, AL hotels are competitively priced and provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy the brand loyalty that only the Best Western Troy Inn can provide, and rest assured that your trip will be seamless. From the best customer service to amenities like our indoor pool, the quality is unbeatable. Our non-heated pool is the perfect way to cool off after a day of exploration.
Many guests stay at our Troy hotel to take in a Troy Trojans football game. Others are in town for the famous Baseball Tourneys. From family reunions to Softball tourneys, most guests are here for a special event, and we're committed to making your accommodations as comfortable and cozy as possible. If you need something, ask, and our staff will do everything possible to deliver.
Other guests at our Troy hotel are here on business. Lockheed Martin brings in many out of town employees, and other local businesses also choose us for their traveling workers. Whether you're here for a special event or traveling on business, you deserve some peace and quiet. Each of our rooms is well-appointed so you can relax.
Count on our Troy hotel to deliver world-class service and quality. We care about our guests, and it shows in how you're treated during your stay. Don't settle for anything less than a rejuvenating experience when traveling in Troy. We know exactly what it takes to make your vacation memorable, special and completely relaxing.
Book your next stay at the Best Western Troy Inn and leave the rest to us! Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Biscuits, gravy, hot eggs, bacon, sausage, assorted breads, Danish, muffins, donuts, hot and cold cereal, waffle station, yogurt station, Grab n Go breakfast for those early departures, coffee, milk, tea and gluten free items available upon request
- Indoor pool, non-heated. Pool closes at 8:00 p.m. daily.
- Exercise facility 24-hour, elliptical machine for guest use
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Troy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western troy inn in Troy.
BEST WESTERN Troy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western troy inn in Troy, Alabama is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 31.798105 / Latitude: -85.983708
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Montgomery. Take 231 South towards Troy. Drive under the Highway 29 overpass and in one mile the BEST WESTERN Troy Inn will be on your right side. As soon as you pass Bill Jackson Chevrolet Dealership, be prepared to turn right. We are right next door to Troy Dental.
From: Dothan. Take 231 North towards Troy. The BEST WESTERN Troy Inn will be on your left hand side on your way down the hill on Highway 231.
BEST WESTERN Troy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist
Built in the late 1890s, the Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church is located in southern Alabama in the capital city of Montgomery.
The church was where Martin Luther King Jr. officially became a pastor in 1945.
Given its historical significance, the church was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Today, visitors can attend services, take tours of the church, visit the King-Johns Garden, and peruse the Dexter Parsonage Museum.
Located along the beautiful Chattahoochee River, the Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge provides a natural habitat and protection for waterfowl and other birds, including endangered species. The scenic refuge is located in southern Alabama, just about one hour from the city of Troy.
One of the focal points of the refuge is Lake Eufaula and the several feeder streams nearby. Visitors enjoy the opportunity for outdoor recreation, including activities like boating and fishing, and hiking near Lakepoint State Park.
Founded in 2002, Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama is an assembly and manufacturing plant of the Hyundai Motor Company. HMMA is located in Montgomery in southern Alabama, and produces the Hyundai Sonata and Hyundai Elantra.
Hyundai’s first automobile factory in the United States, HMMA offers free tours of their advanced automotive plant. Guests may witness the floor where over 1,500 Hyundai cars are produced each business day – after stopping by the HMMA Visitor Center.
Also Dannelly Field, the Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM) serves the Montgomery metropolitan area and other communities in southern Alabama. Owned by the Montgomery Airport Authority, MGM is served by major airlines like American, Delta, and US Airways.
Covering 1,907 acres, MGM features both military and general aviation services. MGM is home to an Army Aviation Support Facility, an Air National Guard Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting unit, and the Montgomery Air National Guard Base – hosting the Alabama Air National Guard's 187th Fighter Wing.
Opened in 2003, Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium is a minor league baseball stadium nestled along the Gun Island Chute in downtown Montgomery. The stadium serves as the home ballpark of the Montgomery Biscuits; the Double-A affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays.
Seating just over 4,500, fans can enjoy the luxury of being steps away from the nightlight and various restaurants in Montgomery. Too, the ballpark is adjacent to Riverwalk Park, offering great nearby recreation.
Established in 1887, Troy University draws students from all over the world to the southern Alabama community of Troy.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Troy
- 2.50 mile(s) from Washington Park
- 2.50 mile(s) from Franklin Fields
- 3.00 mile(s) from Murphree Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Museum of Alabama
- 3.00 mile(s) from Alabama Bandmasters Hall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Claudia Crosby Theatre
- 3.00 mile(s) from Malone Gallery
- 4.00 mile(s) from Troy Country Club, great golfing experience
- 3.00 mile(s) from Conecuh Military Museum
- 10.00 mile(s) from Johnston Peanut Butter Mill
- 10.70 mile(s) from Twin Gables, a house built back in the turn of the century; great reminder of how things used to be
- 1.50 mile(s) from Goody's, discount clothing store
- 1.50 mile(s) from Dollar General Store
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cato, clothing store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Burkes Outlet, clothing store
- 2.00 mile(s) from CVS Pharmacy, medicine and health care products
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walgreens, medicine and health care products
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Square
- 3.50 mile(s) from Fred's
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wal-Mart, everyday low prices
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lowes, home improvement supplies
- 10.00 mile(s) from Antique City
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Murphee Park, a public park
- 2.00 mile(s) from Franklin Fields
- 2.00 mile(s) from Jimmy C. Lunsfor Tennis, new tennis complex
- 2.50 mile(s) from Recreational Center, located across from the Troy Sportsplex
- 2.50 mile(s) from Troy Sportsplex
- 3.00 mile(s) from Trojan Oaks Golf Course
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from The Dirty Pearl, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, Oyster Pub & Grill
- 1.50 mile(s) from B. Graves, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.10 mile(s) from Sisters Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Down home southern eats from a buffet or a daily menu
- 2.50 mile(s) from Santa Fe Cattle Co, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Steak House
- 2.90 mile(s) from Hooks BBQ, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Monarcas Mexican, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.30 mile(s) from Waffle House®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Sips on the Square, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.80 mile(s) from Julias Restaurant, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Troy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Troy. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean